Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday



April showers, Pinedale style.
 
Oh, yes, we will have flowers - some day.  Maybe June? About half an hour after I took that picture, the robin flew into my window.  I think he can't deal with the snow!  He is okay, back up in the tree and looking a little woozy.
 
*****************
 
I don't know how it will taste, but I browned a little hamburger for my pizza today because I didn't have sausage.  I do have pepperoni, though.  That should save it.
 
*********************
 
After ripping out the cuff of the sock I started, I made a fresh start and now have it going great.
 
**********************
 
I was relieved to hear the BLM has pulled back in the Nevada range war, and have released the rancher's cows.  There were too many armed civilians involved, and at least someone in the BLM had enough sense to know things were going to get violent.  But I'm sure that's not the end of it.  The government won't give up that easily.
 
 
I did not take this picture, but wish I could claim it.  This is the photo that got me in trouble with Blogger in the past.  There were words telling what the bluebird was thinking, and someone thought it was offensive.  So you will just have to use your imagination for what he is thinking.
  
 


3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

So if I said what the bb is thinking which one of us would be in trouble?

Duene said...

The bluebird! He's the one who said it.

Charmian said...

He's saying he'd rather be in Tucson!