Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday

My Get Up and Go has Got up and left.  But in spite of it all, I smile, remembering all the places my getup has been.

I saw the above posted on the Internet today.  Love it! 

*****************
 
 
 
I was browsing through old pictures on my computer.  This is Black Jack's last ride.  I had an appointment later that day with the veterinarian to have him put down.  It was in April, 2007.  At least he enjoyed his last day.

 
Another picture from April.  This truck  was parked on the street in front of my house.  Yes, it's plastered with snow.   I call it  "ghost truck".
***************
 
I'm sure glad I have leftovers in the frig, because I don't feel like cooking.   It's a rainy day, and I'm going to curl up with a good book.
 
*********** *****
 
Don't ask me how I  did it, but I fixed my TV. The remote quit working, I got a new one, and it still didn't work.  Yesterday I thought I would check one more time just to be sure I put the batteries in right, and it works!  I have turned the set on three or four times since, but the only thing I've watched is part of Judge Judy.
 
Ohhhh!  Thunder and lightening!

No comments: