Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday

Just had lasagna, a lettuce salad, and garlic bread for lunch.  The only thing I am interested in right now is a nap on the couch!
 
**********************
 
Although they weren't as flamboyant about it, the Rockies beat Arizona again last night.  Blackmon got three hits, and is now batting .600.  Wow!  The problem is, he has no place to go but down.  I'm being a pessimist. Michael Cuddyer and Nolan Arenado were not too shabby, either. 
 
 
I see on the Bondurant Web Cam that they still have three feet of snow on the ground.  I also found that the WyODOT has totally changed the look of their Web Cam page for roads around the state. 
 
 
*****************
I have such a weird Christmas Cactus.  It has six flower buds on it.  It hasn't bloomed at Christmas for years.  But it just keeps growing.
 
 



4 comments:

Judi said...

Interesting about the WyDot webcams. I will have to go check that out. thanks for the heads-up.

Judi said...

Hmmmm. I went to Wydot and I went to Wyo webcams and I only saw what the page has always looked like - nothing like your blog photo. How curious.

Duene said...

I used the link from Pinedaleonline.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blogg every morning. My Christmas cactus always blooms as Easter no matter if Easter is late or early.
Claire