Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday

I got out the information I need to do my income tax, and it is sitting on the table, waiting for me.  It may have to wait a while, as I am in the middle of painting the side of an old barn with a lantern hanging on it.  I do have my priorities!

****************
 
Listening to Willie Nelson on my iPod.  I could listen to him all day.
 
 
As I look back through my files at photos I took in past years during April, there seem to be a lot of pictures of snow! Imagine that!  Here are my garden rabbits, wearing hats of snow.
 
 
 And a picture of the old pump sitting by the front porch.  I think I brought this pump home from Shelter Park.  I also had the pump that came from my parents' place.  My brother took that home with him when I moved.  He pumped a lot of water from their well with it.  I was too small (and weak) to even get the handle down!  So I never had to pack water.  By the time I was big enough to do it, we had water in the house.
 
 


2 comments:

Judi said...

You ALMOST (but not quite) make snow look inviting....

Duene said...

Judi, remember, April snow melts so fast!