Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday

I didn't go to art group today.  For some reason, I woke up at 2:00 and never was able to go back to sleep.  I finally got up and read a while, and went to sleep on the couch about 6:30.  I'm going to blame it on something I ate.
 
Guess what I had for lunch yesterday?  Sour cream raisin pie.  Guess what I had for supper?  Sour cream raisin pie.  Enough!
 
It wasn't as good as what my grandmother used to make.  (It never is, is it?)  I'm sure she used cream skimmed off the top of the milk the cow gave, not cultured sour cream.  Also, I didn't have nutmeg or cloves.
 
********************
 
Kick me! I have been thinking about it for awhile now, and this morning, I ordered some yarn and knitting needles to make a sweater.  I got rid of all my yarn and supplies when I moved in here.  I guess I am missing it.
 
 
 
I don't think this is done, but I am.  The mouth definitely needs work, and I may try to fix that some day.  For now, I have three watercolors started that need to be finished.
 
*******************
 
 
This is an old picture from the files.  Guess my blog wouldn't be complete without a picture of Kat.  Can you see the spider on the ceiling?




1 comment:

Judi said...

I don't ever remember seeing that picture of Kat before. I like it.