Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Few Photos of fall Color

Click on images for a larger view
At the Cemetary

At the CC Ponds


At the CC Ponds

Even though I didn't have a lot of enthusiam, I grabbed my camera today and went out to see if I could find anything interesting to photograph. I drove through the campground at the lake, and went to the CCC Ponds. I didn't ger very many good photos, but a few were OK. thought about driving up Skyline to Elkheart Park, but changed my mind. There was so much traffic on Skyline that I decided to wait for a better day, maybe after hunting season.

Sally called this morning and wondered what I put in with my Kielbasa, cabbage and applies. I told her I used brown sugar, and I hope hers turned out better than mine. I am often sorry when I cook in a crockput, because I think everything turns out like mush. It would have been much better if I had fixed it in a big skillet and cooked it only about 30 minutes.

Tracy and Paul just got back from Florida. They are looking at property there, and think they would like to have a vacation home there. But they also like to come here in the summer for boating and fishing on Fremont. Tracy thinks I would like to live in Florida in the winter, but I'm not so sure.

*************************************


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The CCC Ponds photo is absolutely astounding. It takes my breath away. Beautiful. JAM