Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Two More Works from the past.

Click on images for a larger view.

While going through my slides, I was surprised to see that I had painted this cabin before. The slide is dated 1979, It's interesting to comare this one with the one I did recently. I posted a photo of that one on August 26th.The notation on the slide says it is 16 x 20 and was sold. I don't remember that I painted anything that large. Maybe it was 16 x 20 with the mat. As I look at the differences in my work then and now, I am pretty sure I painted on 300 lb paper at that time, and now I am using 140 lb. I have some large sheets of the heavier paper, so maybe I will try something on it.


This is a pastel, 16 x 20. I'm not sure, but I think this might still be here - in the never-never-land of my basement.

No comments: