Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday - Scanning slides

I made some progress with scanning my slides today, but still have a long ways to go! Some of my slides did not look good, some of them I was able to edit with Photoshop, and some I just deleted. I think maybe they are starting to deteriorate. Some of them had little rainbow like flares in the corners, and some had a cloudy film over the image.

It's an interesting job, as I have not looked through my slides in years, and it's alwys fun to look at old pictures.

Click on images for a larger view.

Chuck was spawning fish at a creek at Flaming Gorge, and Barrie and I drove down there for a weekend. We rode the motorcycle up on a hill and watched a rainstorm across the canyon. When the rainbow came out, I started taking pictures - and then there was a double rainbow. What a treat!

Rainy Day in Yellowstone

We were planning a trip to Yellowstone - pickup camper and take the motorcycle along. Everything was packed, and loaded to go. I was photographing a wedding at Boulder Lake, and as soon as the wedding was over, I came home, jumped in the pickup, and we were off. It wasn't until we got there that I discovered I had forgotten to pack coats for Barrie and me. This picture may not show it, but Barrie really did have a good time!!

No comments: