Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday September 16

I have scanned a few slides this morning, but feel like I should do something else for a while.

Click on images for a larger veiw
This one was a pleasant surprise. I am going to print it out, and maybe paint it. Love this old house! But I don't know where I took the picture. I think it was around the Tetons, maybe Mormom Row? But I just can't recall. Does anyone recognize it?

There was a fox den on the road going into Murdock's ranch, and I photographed the fox several days. I got some good photos.

******************************

I logged onto my Ameritrade Account last night, and sold all my stock. I am certainly not a large investor, but have had fun through the years dabbling in the stock market. With the economy the way it is, it's not fun any more. I have made a little money through the years, not much, but enough to keep me interested. I took a loss on two of the three firms I sold last night - now I can just quit worrying about it. Of course, all the politicians and Wall Street guys say we should just hang on and not sell. I haven't looked yet to see how to request a check, because I don't want to leave the cash in my Ameritrade account.

I never had any ripe chokecherries this year. It looks like they all froze before they ripened. So all the robins left without their usual fall feast at my place.

No comments: