Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hoping for Snow

I am so ready for snow! I don't do anything in the snow, I don't ski, or snow machine or anything like that. Heck, I don't even shovel my front steps! I just like looking at the beauty of it.

Click on images for a larger version

Here are a couple of photos I took last spring. The top one was after a wet snow, and the old seed heads of some daisies collected the snow like little hats. The other picture of the snow on the pine branches just appealed to me. Could be a reference photo for a painting for a Christmas card.

********************************************
I have another laptop computer (yes, I know, it's ridiculous to have three of them.) It's an HP, and I got it out today. I put the wireless card in it, and it was immediately on my home wireless network. I know when I got it that it would be better for editing photos, as the screen is much larger, better to edit photos with. The screen is larger and easier to read, but it also larger overall and heavier. Maybe as my "old eyes" become older, I will start to use it more than the smaller Dell.

I'm hoping the computer I gave Barrie will work with the wireless connection at public places.

I am watching "Terms of Endearment" on TV right now. I think I will turn it off before she dies.

No comments: