Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

Click on image for larger version
This is the buffalo I photographed yesterday on Gros Ventre Road. We saw quite a few of them, but didn't get very close to most of them. This old boy was alone, and just meandering along very slowly. A buffalo is hard to photograph, especially when the light is behind them, because they just become a black blob with no detail. It was hazy day, so the background has a blue tint to it


Kasey has been introduced to "Nester", the stuffed horse that Barrie drug around with her everywhere when she was little.


This is a "glamour shot" I did of Tracy. I think she was about 15. I made that hat, and she actually wore it sometime, and even let me take her picture.

*********************************************

The kitten is not eating as much as he did when I first started feeding him. I think he is eating enough, but he doesn't like the nipples on the bottle. He will suck for a short while, then spit it out and yowl. He is a cranky little guy, and lets me know he is unhappy.

I think when we first found him, he was so hungry he didn't stop to think that the bottle wasn't really his mother. Now he is protesting. Barrie trimmed his toenails today, and gave him a complete "bath" with a warm wet wash rag. He was ready to get back in hix box and curl up with his fuzzy monkey and sleep.

No comments: