Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday September 10

It's a beatiful fall day, cool and crispy and a little rain. The trees are starting to turn colors in town. I can see several along the creek that look really golden. I think they are cottonwoods. Fall is my favorite season.

We had what could be considered a crowd at the art group this morning!! Nine of us were there, and Terry baked a yummy peach pie. I should have taken my camera and taken a picture of all of us.
***************************************
I started a watercolor on my 300 lb. paper, and it looks like it somehow got damaged in the 25 or so years it was stored in my basement. (Who can figure?) I started with the sky, and there were lines across it. I didn't think the colors looked pure, either. I will try something on the other side of the paper, but it could be damaged too. Can watercolor paper get too old??

************************************

Sepia pencil, about 15" x 18"


Bathtime

This is Tracy's dog, Bogie, and Rowdy, the cat. When they first got Rowdy as a kitten, Bogie would lick him. As time went on, this became a daily routine with the two of them. Bogie cleaned and cleaned the cat, and the cat loved it.


No comments: