Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

I thought I would work on some paintings I have started today, but it didn't happen. Barrie has been here almost all day. She has been on the laptop on the home network, and has been printing out some things. She brought up a bunch of files and papers, and I have been scanning some documents for her and printing them out. She didn't bring Kasey, but has gone to get her now. Then I guess we are going out to her dog lot to feed the dogs.

********************************
Click on images for a larger version.
This is Jarvi, a red heeler. She is the one who got sprayed right in the face by the skunk the other night. She actually didn't smell too bad today. She had a bath with "Skunk-Off".


This is Shorty. He is Kasey's dog, well at least, Kasey is his baby.

***************************


The eyes have it!

No comments: