Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday

Click images for a larger view

My neice's son. I sure need to work on his mouth more. It kind of looks like it is pasted on his face.


Mare and foal

*************************************

As I look at the more recent pencil drawings I am doing, I realize why my old ones are better. My old drawings have some good strong darks in them, and I'm not getting that in my newer work. My new ones look kind of flat and anemic.

************************************

Barrie and Kasey walked in a walk/run benefit in Jackson yesterday. Kasey got a new shirt, which hangs down below her knees. She had a "bed head" after riding in her car seat from Jackson.

*******************************

I didn't even get up until 10:00 today. Stayed up late because I just HAD to finish the book I was reading. I scanned a couple of dozen slides while I was drinking my morning coffee. Then I came upstairs and finished resizing some dog pictures for Barrie.

I have a new movie - "The Bucket List". I have heard both Judi and Lynn mention it, so I ordered it. I may watch it this afternoon. I also have some art videos I checked out from the art room at the senior center. One is on watercolor portraits, one is called "Developing your Watercolours" and the other is "The Watercolorist's Essential Notebook, Landscapes". That's a lot of video watching!

********************************

No comments: