Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cleaning House

Click on images for a larger view
Snow on the old pump I have in my front yard.

A squirrel I fed peanuts to in my yard.
*****************************************

Spent the day dusting, straightening, washing, and putting away. Barrie came in the afternoon and vacuumed for me. Good God! She even does the edges and corners! How nice. I got the downstairs bathroom clean to within an inch of its life.

I definitely breathed in too much dust. Sneezing and coughing all night. Or maybe I am coming down with something. Anyway, I looked for sinus/cold tablets and found that they all expired as least three years ago. I took two anyway.

I am worn out. Barrie is too, because before she came to my house, she shampooed the carpet at their house. She rented the sampooer from Ridley's and did not have pleasant dealings with them. They tried to charge her for two days when she had used it for five hours. And she found that they gave her the large one without even asking, which is $5 more. Neither of us is impressed with Ridley's.

***********************************

Tracy sent me pictures of the new kitten they got from the shelter in Denver. He is black. So far, Rowdy, the other cat, is ignoring him and pouting. Even if he doesn' t really like the kitten, it will keep his mind off pulling out his hair, hopefully. But I bet they will become friends.

No comments: