Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday

Click on images for a larger view.
Kasey watching TV with Mom and Nester.


I never realized this cat had such blue eyes! I thought they were either blue or green, but I never got close enough to tell for sure. My chickadees were out of food and were picking up food off the ground in the back yard. This cat was there, hoping to catch one. I took a picture out the window with a 300 mm lens, and saw these eyes clearly for the first time. It looks like I enhanced this photo on the computer, but this is exactly what came out of the camera. He/She looks cross eyed.
***************************
Barrie got sent home from work today because she is still coughing badly, and one other person in her office is sick. Her boss decided they would all start over again after Thanksgiving, and all be healthy!
Kasey seems to be feeling much better, and me? I am stuffy, but mostly just lazy.
*******************************
Last time I tried to use my little compact camera, it gave me the message that the card was locked. I do have another card for it, so I got some pictures. Later, I looked through the camera's menu, and got the manual out and could find nothing about a locked card. So I got on the internet and googled "locked SD card", and immediately found what I needed to know in a forum discussion. It seems the little SD cards have a little white tab on the side that will slide up and down. Down, it is locked, and if you slide it up it unlocks it. A small victory, and something I never knew before.

No comments: