Friday, November 21, 2008

Peep was here

"Peep" was a big hit!

Click on images for a larger view.
I tried to run the "Peep and the Big Wide World" video on my desktop computer this morning, and it worked perfectly. I have no idea why it wouldn't work before. Anyway, Kasey loved it, and we had to watch it twice. Thanks for telling me about this, Judi.



Another beautiful sunset from a couple days ago, taken out my window. The colors lasted such a short time, and the sky was brilliant for just a minute or so.


The cat starting to work on the phone cord. You notice nothing else is on the table. I keep a spray bottle downstairs filled with water for times like this. Kasey carries the spray bottle around, points it at the cat, and says "psth". Don't know how I should spell that, but you get the idea.

***********************************

Tracy and Paul are planning on coming here for Christmas this year. They are worried about their cat. He stays alone too much. And since his friend Bogie (the dog) is gone, he has problems. He pulls his hair out. I told Tracy to bring him here for Christmas. I think he will travel just fine, and they can see how he would react to another cat. If he kills our kitten, I guess we will know it wasn't a good idea.

Kasey starts going to Julie Belton next Monday. I'm glad Julie was able to take her. She used to bring all her kids to kindergarten once in a while to pick someone up, and I was always so impressed with her crew. She had a waiting list, but she left Barrie voice mail yesterday telling her Kasey can start Monday.

Yes, I will miss having her, but I'm too old and slow to be a full-time baby sitter.

2 comments:

Hank Ruland said...

Duene:

Got your response on our blog re: Apache lake. It's sure pretty up that way. No, the windy dirt road hasn't improved. Good to hear from you.

Hank/Debi Ruland

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you & Kasey got to see Peep. Cadence & I try to draw the simple animals during the show. Sometimes we start one & then they don't show him again. Or they keep moving around. Like the Blue Jays & Hummingbirds. Now to get Lynn to watch it. JAM