Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cloudy Sunday

The sky was beautiful late yesterday afternoon, and I took this picture out my upstairs bedroom window. It has rained a little today, and I hope we get more. Or better yet, snow~

Click on images for a larger view.


Interesting textures and patterns on an old log barn.

***********************************

I have done one load of laundry today, but haven't folded and put away things for quite a while. I have to get myself in gear and get some things done around here.

In the meantime, I am working on two pencil drawings, a portrait of Kasey and another antelope drawing. I would much rather draw than do laundry.

Barrie said Kasey was sick during the night. Hope she gets over it soon.

The kitten has been crazy this morning. It has attacked every thing in the house, and is now curled up on my foot trying to sleep. I see she really made a mess in the upstairs bathroom last night from the litter box, so I have t get that cleaned up when I go up. She really needs a good litter box - bigger, and one with a cover so she can't kick stuff out. I think I will talk Barrie into looking at Ridley's to see if they have one.


No comments: