Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Nov. 3

Mad and Stan's Wedding, 1973

Click on images for a larger view
Tracy was the flower girl at Madelaine's and Stan's wedding. Here she is with them and the bagpipers who supplied the music. Another poor-quality photo from a little cheap instmatic camera, but a fun picture, never-the-less.

"The Blockhead"? This photo was taken in September and shows the black eye Kasey got from a fall at her Day Care provider's house.

**********************************
Barrie went to A&Z Hardware yesterday and got me a litter box. They had one with a top and one without. She tried to call me to ask me if I wanted to spend the extra for the one with the top, and my phone was not working. So she brought me the cheaper one. Even though the covered one is more expensive, I think I will exchange this one and get the covered one.

I have a lot to get done in town today. I lost the little card to pay the tax and licensing on my pickup, and I think it has expired. Also am about out of cat food, so will go to the feed store. Need to cash a check, and deposit another one. And am out of milk and a few other things, so guess I will go to Ridleys.

Maybe I will get a ham or turkey there for Thanksgiving, and see what other ideas I get from what I see on the shelves.

No comments: