Sunday, November 9, 2008

Salad

Salad Ingredients

Click on images for a larger view

I finally have two ripe tomatoes! There are other stems with tiny tomatoes, and more blooms, but only two ready to eat. They are about the size of a tennis ball, maybe a little smaller. The lettuce is about out of control.

*******************************



Here is the cow moose we saw yesterday on Gros Ventre Road. She looks old.


Saw some interesting hunting methods up there, and we don't know what they were hunting. Barrie thought the elk season was over, and that maybe these guys were hunting buffalo. There were many cars and pickups parked alongside the road, all facing north, and full of guys in orange gear. They were just sitting there waiting for something to come by, I guess. I am so curious about it. If a buffalo wandered over the hill, it seems to me there would be about a dozen or more hunters shooting at the same time. We didn't see anyone out walking the hills - they were just sitting in their vehicles. Looked like a good opportunity for someone to get shot, or at least a fight about whose game it was.

****************************

I am so sorry I didn't take my good DSLR camera in the hotel for the graduation ceremony yesterday. I thought it would be much easier to use my little compact camera. Well, it was, but the pictures were not good.

No comments: