Saturday, November 1, 2008

Old pictures of Barrie

I only scanned two photos from the old albums today. I found two pictures of Barrie when she was about the age Kasey is now, and we think Kasey really looks like her. One of these pictures was taken on Barrie's second birthday, and the other when she was a bit younger, I think. Kasey is about 17 months old now.

It is so amazing how the quality of old photos taken with an instamatic years ago compares with the high resolution photos we are taking today with digital cameras.
******************************************
Click on images for a larger view

************************************
I am posting really late tonight. The first time I started, I got kicked off the internet and lost what I had started. Then Barrie and Kasey came for a while. Then my sister-in-law called for computer help.

Kasey loved Halloween. Barrie did not dress her up or take her trick or treating, but they had lots of kids come to their house, and Kasey got to answer the door and put the candy in kids' bags. She loved it.

My sister-in-law tells me they are planning to come to my house for Thanksgiving! Also my nephew and his wife and their little boy, and hopefully my neice and her family from Casper.

It will be so much fun to have them all here. Need to start planning what to cook - and also to do some house cleaning!

Tracy called today and we had a good visit. They did not make an offer on the condo in Florida they were thinking about, but plan to go back in a couple of weeks to look at some other ones they are interested in. I think they will be ready to make a decision then.

****************************

No comments: