Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunset Sky

Sunset on Sunday Evening
Click on images for a larger view.
The sunset was spectacular on Sunday, and I took this photo out my upstairs bedroom window.

The kitten has learned to climb up the netting and get into Kasey's "baby pen". Kasey threw the stuffed pig in with her today, and she played with it.





Two photos of a pensive Kasey. These were taken shortly before she laid down for a nap. I think the second one especially would be a good reference photo for a portrait.

She had a busy day - she and that cat travel miles through the house playing and chasing. It seems like Kasey should have more scratches and bite marks on her than she does, but maybe the kitten is being more careful of her than it looks. The kitten is meaner than heck to me!!

******************************

Alice (my sister-in-law) called this morning. They were heading into town and wondered what they should get for Thanksgiving dinner. We decided on some stuff for a relish tray, and some cranberries. Bill is already planning to make a dessert/salad with cherries. Alice says they plan to stay several days "IF" I will photograph some of her work. I always enjoy doing that. I have found that bronzes are extremely hard to photograph, but I think she may have jewelry and maybe some gourd bowls.

The propane truck filled my tank today. It was $2.16 per gallon. But I don't know where the last ticket is, so don't know if the price has gone down or not.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pensive Kasey is a wonderful photo. The stuffed pig is from Toy Story. His name is Hamm (with 2 M's). Have you every used a Halogen light for photographing art? I used Rollie's worklight for framed & glassed art (& no flash). It worked great. JAM