Sunday, November 30, 2008

So Quiet

What a Quiet Day! All the Company Has Gone Home


click on image for a larger view
This is "Laura Bear", a funny looking little crocheted bear my mother made years ago for Tracy. She has funny moving eyes and is cross eyed - one eye ended up higher than the other. She has traveled many miles, was left in a cafe in Casper once, and has spent several years on the top shelf of my closet. My family was remembering her, I took her out of the closet, and Kasey took her and loved her. I guess Laura Bear is out in the world again.



This little buck, along with several other deer, spent the afternoon napping in my yard today. He makes me laugh. Those are the cutest little antlers, and he was hanging out with the other bucks.

******************************
Tracy called this afternoon. They had a nice Thanksgiving. She sent me a couple of great sounding recipes. One is for turkey/broccoli quiche and one for kahlua pumpkin pie. They both sound sinfully good!

Alice read all the comments left on the photos of her gourds yesterday, and was very pleased. Also, Lynn, we wish we would have had time to come visit you and see your new house.

No comments: