Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dry Weather

I wonder if we will EVER get snow! This has the makings of a bad winter - It will probably get cold and not snow.

*******************************************


I'm starting to see some bucks around. This one was sleeping on the south side of my house yesterday. He and a doe were there most of the day.

Here is a picture of Kasey taken when she was about 7 months old.

**************************

Kasey was sick last night, and by the time I got up (late) this morning, she had been to the doctor, and was taking a nap downstairs - and Barrie was gone to take care of her dogs. She slept until almost noon, and Barrie was back about the time she woke up - jusst in time to miss changing the dirty diaper! We fixed lunch and Kasey acts like she will take another nap.

I got my new VCR/DVD recorder yesterday, and hooked it up. It didn't work. I really hate the TV I have upstairs. It is too small for this room, and is hard to see it, especially read anything on the screen. Barrie, with her younger eyes, says it is hard for her to read too. I ended up ordering a new 32"flat screen TV from WalMart. The price keeps getting lower on them. This morning Barrie pushed some buttons on the top of the TV, and the VCR we had in started playing. So everything is working. But I am looking forward to a larger screen.
***********************************

No comments: