Friday, August 7, 2009

Barrie Handiwork
Barrie has been busy with a couple of big projects this past week, rebuilding her dog boxes and replacing our kitchen faucet.

Click on images for a larger view
Here are the boxes mounted on the pickup. They look white in this photo, but are a light gray in color.

I put a stool in front of the upstairs window, and helped Kasey take her Mom's picture with my compact digital camera.



Here is the new faucet. So shiny! It makes me realize my stainless steel sinks need some serious scrubbing and polising.


The work in progress . . . . I think I heard a few bad words coming out from under the sink. It was not an easy job. The drain pipe now has a leak, so we will have to find some kind of sealant to stop that.

*****************************

I didn't even work on the new computer today. It is time to move it to the desk, hook up the speakers, and hook it up to the wireless router. I will need to install the router, two printers, and a scanner. I really need to get it done, as I am having company next week, and there is no room for us to eat at the dining room table.

I took one of my watercolor palettes outside today and sprayed it hard with the hose to get all the paint out of it. Once in a while, I guess you just need to start fresh. A lot of the paint had been used up, and some had turned kind of granulated and gritty.



No comments: