Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesdy

Click on images for a larger view.





This buck was in my front yard yesterday afternoon. He's a four point, but he's not a very big buck. He looks thin, and his coat is not sleek and shiny like it should be this time of year. I wonder if something is wrong with him?


Today is Judi's birthday. Vicky "assembled" strawberry shortcake and brought to art group this morning to celebrate. It was so yummy!


I worked on my cat painting again, but didn't make a lot of progress. I am so hesitant about the fur texture. Not sure how to go about it. I am still in my pen and ink "phase, and would rather work on that right now. Who cares if I have 20 or so projects started but not finished?


Pam has ordered some ACEO (artist trading cards) for us. They are 2 1/2" by 3 1/2", and I am looking forward to attempting to do something that small. Might be fun. I know artists buy and sell those things like mad on EBay.


I came home and did a little cleaning and straightening and putting things away. I have hardboiled some eggs for potato salad, but that's all I have accomplished.

No comments: