Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday

Barrie and Kasey and I went up to the lake this morning to spend time with Paul and Tracy. It was a beautiful day, and we had a good time.

Click on images for a larger view
Haven't seen Tracy with her hair this short before. I really like it. That curl is all natural.

The life jacket Kasey was wearing was so confining that she couldn't even reach her mouth to eat a snack! It had to have been very uncomfortable, but she never complained.


She got so excited when we took off and there was a wake behind the boat. When Paul stopped to fish, she wanted "More, More". She loved the wind in her face and the speed.


Helping Paul drive the boat.

**********************************

We will be going up to the lake again tomorrow afternoon and several more times, I'm sure. Paul and Tracy will be here all week.

My friend Mary Lou called from Colorado tonight. She misses Pinedale. She didn't think it was fair that we were going up the Green to paint on Wednesday without her. I didn't ask her, but I hope she is still painting.

No comments: