Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Cooking Lesson

August 23, 2009



Cooking Lesson and Art Lesson


First you put the ingredients in a bowl, and stir.


Then you have to take a taste before you stir some more.


Then you paint a picture on the counter top.


Then you taste some more.

**********************************

Barrie decided Kasey should make some pudding and paint with it yesterday. I'm not sure Kasey understood the whole concept. She gets in trouble for making a mess with her food at the table. She kept looking at her legs and the floor and saying "Oh oh." She sure had fun, though. Her Mom had as much fun as she did.

When Kasey got out of the bathtub, she put on a little green shirt and the pink skirt Bill and Alice brought her. Then she got her boots on her own, and put them on by herself, on the wrong feet. I missed getting a picture of that.
*************************
I am working on a pen and ink stipple drawing (little dots). Such a soothing, mindless activity! I worked on it last night while I had the Rockies game on TV, but when they are leading 14 to 9, it doesn't take much watching. Every time I looked up, another Rockies player is crossing home plate. I think the game unded up 14 - 11.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Kasey! What fun. I used to dump mounds of flour out on the counter & let the boys make roads in it with their Matchbox cars. JAM

tbohnet said...

Oh Duene, what sweet pictures.
Grandkids are the greatest treasures in the world