Monday, August 10, 2009

Click on images for a larger view.
Kasey and Kat having a fun moment. The cat kind of overwhelms Kasey sometimes, but she has found a toy they both enjoy playing with together - the Swiffer duster.

Finished this little pen and ink stipple drawing of a mountain sheep today.

************************************

Slowly working through the set-up of the new computer. The scanner would not work this morning. I turned it off and when I turned it back on, it worked. The big photo printer works with the new computer, but I can't get it on the wireless network. I guess I don't really care, because I will only be printing to the HP Deskjet on the network.

But I still have no sound from the speakers. I may have to end up calling Dell technical support for that problem. I think moving from Windows XP to Windows Vista has some bugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you do that???? I feel like the sheep is giving me the eye! JAM