Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

Paul and Tracy got here yesterday afternoon around 3:00. We cooked steaks on the grill outside, had baked potato and salad. We ate on TV trays, as the old computer is still on the dining room table. I would like to finish deleting stuff off it and make sure I have everything on the new one. Then Tracy can take the monitor home with her. It is a flat screen, 25 inch, a really nice monitor.

We sat up and visited, Tracy played with and harrassed Kat, and Barrie caught her and cut her toenails. She hisses and growls while it is being done, but doesn't even try to fight. She just tries to sound mean. We even got the cat outside for a while.



This is their pickup camper. I took this photo last year, and they will be in the same spot this year.
Breakfast this morning. We also had biscuits and gravy and sausage patties. I have lost most of my ability to cook, but I can still fix a good breakfast. Barrie says my problem is that I keep trying new, untested recipes and that I should stick with what I know!

Paul got his fishing license this morning, and they will get gas, go up and put the boat in, then Tracy will drive to the camp spot and Paul will drive the boat down to the little cove right next to the campsite, where they can beach the boat.

Barrie and Kasey and I will go up tomorrow. I know Kasey will love riding in the boat and playing in the water.


No comments: