Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday

Click on images for a larger view
I took this picture out my upstairs bedroom window last week. What a beautiful sky!



A barefooted Kasey is putting on spurs. I just noticed that she is wearing camaflouge pants with a hippy-type shirt in this picture. I know she didn't start out the day with these clothes!



Kasey, browsing through her watercolor book. She kept trying to get me to sit at the art table and paint with her, but I didn't. It's so hard to resist her when she turns on the charm! She chatters on and on about doing a painting, we need to sit at the table, and she wants to paint, and she ends every sentence with "OK Grandma??"

****************************

I don't deal well with being out and about very well any more. Today I went to the recycling center with a very large pile of magazines and catalogs, and as many cardboard boxes I could get in the back of the truck without having them blow out. After that, I went to Ridleys and bought some things. I wonder if they didn't make a mistake when I checked out. My bill was only $39 plus change. I have NEVER got away with spending that little in there.

Then I went to the liquor store and bought beer and wine (company coming) and two cans of Coke for a new recipe I found for gravy in the pressure cooker.

Then I went to Spreciaty Meats. What a nice place! I need to remember that I can buy milk, bread, cheese and some produce there, so can bypass Ridleys for those items.

I was worn out by the time I got home. I carried one load of stuff up the basement stairs, and while I was putting it away, Barrie carried up the rest.

I saw Judi while I was checking out at Ridley's Tomorrow is her birthday!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear about the wine

Your brother