Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday

Barrie took all these pictures today when she and Kasey went out to feed the dogs.


Click on images for a larger view

Kasey is offering Jarvi a dog dish of grass.



Kasey with Nellie on top of her dog house.


Kimble is deciding whether or not join Kasey on top of her house. She did, and then started licking Kasey's face.

This is good picture of Barrie's truck with the dog boxes.

******************************

I spent my day getting computers organized. I moved the new computer to the desk in the computer room. So many wires to connect, and so much dust and dead millers behind the desk, and a lot of old bank statements that had somehow fallen back behind the printer stand. Hooking up the wireless router was almost done by the computer without me. I have the scanner software installed, and don't remember remember that all those programs came with it. I am having a problem with the speakers, - no sound.

I really cleaned and dusted the computer desk, and we now have our dining room table back.

No comments: