Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday

Click on images for a larger view
Kasey loves her naps - - -


And snacktime

************************

Tracy called yesterday afternoon. They had thought they might come yesterday, but decided to wait until this morning. They don't have their campsite until tomorrow, so will spend tonight in the driveway (in their camper) and get set up at the lake tomorrow. We will have steak and something for supper tonight. I'll wait and see what they want to do about breakfast.
I had planned to paint one of the little trading cards yesterday, but didn't get to it. I have finished the dark background of the ink stippled drawing. Only about a billion dots, I think. I want to practice the trees on another piece of paper before I do them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about doing the stippling on the trading cards? JAM