Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday

August 20, 2009


Here are a couple more old slides from years ago that I got scanned.

These are Bill and Alice's two girls, Teri and Sheri, with Tracy in the middle. Sheri and Tracy are dressed in very colorful outfits. Teri's outfit is not so bright. Both Alice and I sewed almost all our girls' clothes. And notice the stylish knee socks!

Another photo of my horse. She looks kind of young in this picture. Maybe not even broke yet. Notice how skinny I am, and get those black and white saddle shoes!!

******************************

I enjoyed art group, as usual, yesterday. Donna Dixon, who used to paint with us stopped in to visit. Her eyesight has gotten so bad that she can't see to paint any more. Miss her.

Both Vicky and Conley brought home made goodies yesterday. Some of Conley's cupcakes were left over, and I brought them home. Kasey had two of them for breakfast this morning.

I bit the bullet and reconciled my bank statement on the new computer this morning. I had restored the file from the backup CD, but I'm not sure everything was there. Took me a while to get everything in the register, but when I got that done, it reconciled perfectly. I tried to categorize all the items from my last VISA statement, but decided it wasn't that important. Mostly because I couldn't get it to come up to the right total. So I finally categorized everything as "Miscellaneous" and let it go at that. I can always go back later to break it down into categories. But come to think of it, maybe I don't want to know how much I spent on art supplies last month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm digg'n the green jeans!! :)

Betty