Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday

Family Games


Barrie and Kasey playing the "smell my socks" game. Kasey loves this game, and makes a big production of saying "EWWWWWW" when she smells her mom's feet. Isn't it funny how these games develop? When Tracy was little, my friend Mary Lou babysat her. Mary Lou played "The Horrible Pink Curtain" with Tracy. They both remember it, but neither can remember how it was played.



Kasey, trying the cat bed on for size.


*************************************

I have my next bank statement and will see how it goes reconciling it. It should be a snap, after I got through the first one today and have the register caught up.

I am watching "Millian Dollar Yachts" on TV, or I was until I got bored with it. Good Grief!! I think I can honestly say I would not be happy living that way. For one thing, I don't think I could stand not having privacy. I have always liked the movie "Overboard".


Can't wait to try to paint on one of the little "trading cards". They should be fun, but 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" is so tiny!

1 comment:

Barrie said...

At least I have on pants!