Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cool and Rainy

Bill and Alice are in Idaho today at Mike and Barb's house, and visiting with grandson Braxton. I hope their granddaughter Nicki and her husband were able to drive up for the weekend for a visit with the great granddaughter, Hadley. Should be a fun weekend for all of them.

It rained quite a bit during the night, and the house was chilly this morning. We turned on both gas fireplaces for a while this morning. My furnace is not working. I had called Gene Paul and left a message. When he called back, the furnace was working. But now it won't come on. I will call him again on Monday and get on his list to get it fixed. It's not really needed now, but it will be soon!

*******************************
Click on image for a larger view
When a painting goes wrong, just say it's a "study".

The painting above is definitely a study. When Alice was here, we were going through my artwork, and I was almost embarrassed about how many paintings I had started and not finished. So today I decided to finish some, or at least ruin them to the point where I can quit and use the back of the paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It is so obviously Rattlesnake Dick's place on the Eastfork. JAM