Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday

August 22, 2009



The Cowgirl

Kasey had a pair of bo0ts just like this which she outgrew and wore out. Last time we went to Rock Springs, we fund these and bought a new pair. Should have gotten another pair in a larger size for when she outgrows these.

Since she is wearing "big girl" pants now, she loves to run around in just her underpants. She is doing so well at potty training. I don't even remember potty training my girls. Either I am just getting old and forgetting things, or it wasn't very eventful.

*************************

I almost put my little air conditioner back in the closet last week. I'm glad I didn't. The forecast says it will get up to 88 degrees today.

I have ordered a new "weather station" - a little unit that gives the time (atomic), temperature, indoors and out, humidity and forecast. I have one that I have enjoyed so much, but the outdoor sensor only works about half the time. I like being able to check the high and low temps from outdoors every day. Barrie is teaching Kasey to call me "Grandma Gadget".

Today is my niece's birthday. If you read this, Sheri, Happy Birthday!






I thought he was going to come up and knock on the front door.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind did you get & where did you order it from? I want to get one too, but I need one with huge numbers. Thanks. Judi