Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Ongoing Battle with CenturyTel

I guess I will never quit fighting with CenturyTel. Last month they disconnected my phone for non-payment of my bill. I am set up for automatic payment with them, so I couldn't figure out how that could happen. Then I remember they had made a mistake and credited someone else's payment to my account. They corrected it, but didn't put through the automatic payment. That left me with an overdue balance, and they disconnected the phone. I called them, we got it straightened out, and my phone was reconnected.

This month, I have a $18 "reconnect" charge on my bill. So I will spend more time on the phone with them to get that taken off. I feel sorry for the people I talk to on the phone. It's not their fault, but I can't help but sound irritated. I'll try to be tactful when I call on Monday.

I wonder if other people have had as many conflicts with CenturyTel as I have?








"The End"

"The Artist"

The two photos above were taken some time ago for a photo "scavenger hunt" in an online photo group I belong to. I was attempting to be creative.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you were VERY creative. I like them both - "The End" and "The Artist". What a pain about Centurytel. Quite impressive what Barrie can do with just a few tools. Pretty soon you are going to be our art group's computer guru. I'm getting my list of questions ready for Wednesday. JAM

MOM/Gina said...

Judi is right...you are creative. I especially love your "The Artist".