Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday



Well, I guess this proves it!  Does a bear sh-- in the woods?  Definitely!  I wonder if there is a roll of Charmin paper hanging on the back of that tree?

************************

Barrie and Kasey stopped by yesterday afternoon.  I was in the Heritage Room, and KC came and found me.  The first thing she asked was "Did you bake cookies?"

Spring break starts next week, so I am looking forward to more "Grandma time" with KC.  She'll be able to go to work with her mom some times, but she'll be with me most days.

*********************
 
 
 I think maybe I wasted some money.  I bought a program I used to have that converts photos to pencil drawings.  This is what I got with the program.  It was cheap, thank goodness.

 
And this is what I got using the "pencil" effect in Paint Shop Pro. 
 
Maybe I'll just spend all day playing with editing images on my computer!
 
*******************
 
All the years I have used a computer, I never used the Roxio CD Creator.   It's been installed on every computer I ever had, I think. My friend, Linda, from art group brought her computer the other day and made a copy of a DVD.  Simple!  Wonder why I never tried it?  So I came home and made a copy of a DVD for a friend.  Of course it won't work if the DVD is copy protected.
 



2 comments:

Sally said...

Try GIMP photo editor...recommended by Kim Komando!!!

Rollie said...

I've used that expression many times. Now I know it's true.