Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday

Beautiful day today!  It looks like the end of winter, but we all know what is yet to come!  We're not through with the snow yet.

 
I thought I saw a bird!!
 
************************
 
 
I finished this in art group this morning.  Now I will have to sit around and look at it for while to see if I want to bother to mat it.  Or if I want to turn it over and use the back to paint something else.  Time to move onto something else for a while.

*****************
 
 
This guy was just hanging out by the front entrance yesterday.  He found a sunny spot where the ground was dry, and settled down for a nap.  Pretty contented little moose! 
 



2 comments:

Judi said...

Did you take that portrait of Kat? It is quite lovely. If you had a picture of Kat attacking the cleaning lady, then this could be next to it saying, "Who, Me?"

I'm sure glad you said 'moose' in the last picture. I took such a quick glance that I thought it was a goat! LOL

What about adding a canoe to Fremont Lake? Or a couple deer swimming across? You could 'mat' it with your new Photo Shop like you did Kat & see if you think it's a worth real mat. Of course your fans all do.

DADD said...

Moose are a homely animal. Doesn't he realize that moose are not suppose to be peoples pets.

How is Chloe doing? A lot better I hope. Isn't Kasey giving her a lot of love?