Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday

Something is happening to my sleep schedule. For some reason, I am getting sleepy earlier at night, and have gotten up at 7:30 for the last two days.  That's against all my rules!  Although, the sun is up by then.


I woke up this morning with an urge for biscuits.  I haven't made a decent biscuit for a very long time now.  I tried a new recipe this morning, and VIOLA!  I ended up with tall, fluffy biscuits that even tasted good! That recipe is a keeper.

***********************
The painting of Fremont Lake I finished a few days ago has gone back to the shop for repairs.  After looking at it across the living room for a couple days, I decided it needed more work.  If I ruin it, so be it.  I have lots of paper.
 
**************************
 
I saw a book on Amazon titled "The Past Never Ends".  Those words have been on my mind for several weeks now. What an intriguing thought!
 
*****************
Amazon has a program called "Unbox" enabling users who have a video account to download their videos to the hard drive of their computer.  Then you can watch those movies without Wi-Fi.  I have a huge hard drive, so have chosen a few movies to download.  I'll probably never need to watch a movie without being on the internet, but who knows?
 
******************
 


 



  These ravens are enjoying spring.  They are really loud and boisterous. 
 
Several people are seeing robins, bluebirds, Sand Hill Cranes, geese, and blackbirds.  There aren't many birds here.
 

1 comment:

DADD said...

Even though I do not like biscuits, those look so good, I think I would try one.
Good job!