Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday

There's no doubt about it.  March has come in like a lion.  I woke up this morning to the sound of the wind whistling by the building, and snow was plastered up against the window.  I'm glad I'm not sitting on the ice up at the lake trying to catch a fish.  The big Ice Fishing Derby is this weekend. 


 
**************************
 
 
 
I decided to try some reading glasses, just to see if I would like them.  These are dirt cheap, three pair for $10, and a 1x magnification.  They are nice for reading, and I am also wearing them when I work on the computer.
 
************************
 
I am trying to complete the set up of the "new" back up computer I've had for several months.  It's a pain in the neck.  I finally got a bargain on Microsoft Office 2010 in EBay, and have it installed and activated.  I installed an older version of Photoshop, and am not having good luck getting it set up.
 
 
I hope the animal rights activists see this photo of an Iditarod team that was taken yesterday in Anchorage.  I would say that's a happy dog!  The ceremonial start is today in Anchorage, and the real start is tomorrow in Willow.
 
 



No comments: