Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday

I watched "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" last night.  I had forgotten how the movie ended.  It's kind of a goofy movie, but I watched it anyway.

Kasey took my iPad in the bedroom, sat on the windowsill, and used Kat's little "tree" as a desk.  She is wearing her boots because she is afraid the cat will jump out and grab her feet.

***********************
 
It's that time of year when water and sewer lines freeze in Pinedale.  There were four city pickups there, and one piece of heavy equipment.  They must have gotten it thawed out.  They opened the fire hydrant for a while and had a good stream of water. 
 
*********************
 
This has got to be the oldest box of toothpicks in existence!  Look at the price!  The box is pretty much beat up.  I have no idea where or when I bought them.
 
*********************
 
I am washing the quilt on my bed today.  Xiao Ling would wash it, but last time she did, it faded a little bit on the sheets, and she about had a heart attack.  



1 comment:

Judi said...

Love the photo of Kasey & how clever she is!