Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday

Every time I click to begin a new post, I get a message about not being able to complete my request, and that someone, some time in the past, took offense at one of my posts and complained.  Then the program loads the page normally and I can make a new post.

Seems I posted a picture a long time ago of an angry looking bluebird sitting in the snow, and some of his language offended someone.  I don't know if they want me to delete the post or what.  I think I will ignore it.

*************************
 


There were a lot of angry people yesterday because the Iditarod site went down and no one could watch the live stream of the restart in Willow.  At one time during the ceremonial start, there were over 5,000 people watching it, and "chatting" in a sidebar. 
 
Anyway, the mushers are all out on the trail, and a few of them have gone through Rainy Pass.  I will watch the results today.
 
**********************
 
Because I was pouting over not being able to watch the sled dogs, I watched the Oscars last night.  There were sure a lot of fat women there - I could have fit right in.  I thoroughly enjoyed Ellen DeGeneres as the master of ceremonies.
 
 
Spur has grown so much.  Most of the pictures I take of him are blurry because he is constantly moving.  Kasey held him in a vice grip so I could get a picture of him.  Darn it, I cut off the unique black spot on his back.
 
 
Spring is trying to come, but it's not here yet.  I see more snow is forecast for the rest of the week.
 




2 comments:

Judi said...

Oh, Duene, you know very well that you can not start looking for spring in March. No wonder there was a system failure!

MOM/Gina said...

Don't worry about your blog. It's the best one going.