Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday

Hope I don't  have withdrawal symptoms after the Iditarod!  I might have to do something drastic like watch "Spirit of the Wind", an old movie about George Attla, a native from Alaska who was a famous sprint musher. 

******************
Playing on XM radio right now, is "Pickup Man" by Joe Diffie.  He sings, "There's just something women like about a pickup man".  When I think about it I don't know any men in Pinedale who DON'T drive a pickup! 
 
***************************

 

I have ordered the program "Paint Shop Pro" for photo editing on the computer I am trying to set up.  I have been fighting trying to install and activate Photoshop, and decided it's not worth it.  I used to use Paint Shop Pro years ago, and it was a great program.  I bet it can do almost everything Photoshop does, and costs only $42, compared to $400 - $600 for Photoshop. 
 
****************************
 
I ordered a new microwave and it should be here today.  The one I have works "sometimes", but the digital settings are all screwed up.  Sometimes it will work right if I unplug it for a while.  I found one for less than $100 so just decided to replace this one.


2 comments:

Judi said...

Good question.
Hello out there:
Are there any men in Pinedale who don't drive a pickup?

DADD said...

It is unbelievable how the price of Microwaves have dropped.
I remember my first one was over $500.00 and didn't have a turntable in it. And it lasted for two days after the warranty expired. My first dishwasher did the same thing, but it made it 3 days.