Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday

 
Someone posted this cute pic on Facebook.  I edited it and changed it from "Saturday" to "every morning".  Doesn't this make you want to take a nap?

********************
 
I just cleaned off the watercolor table, straightened things up, and cleaned the palette KC was using.  I have a clear plastic table cover (which I couldn't find when I moved in here) and will put it on and cut it to fit.  Then everything will look so neat and clean that I won't want to mess it up! 
 
*******************
I went down to the nursing wing this morning.  I just found the book that came with the George Foreman grill and wanted to find James to give it to him.   That's the first time I've been in the nursing wing, but I wasn't even there long enough to look around.
 
*******************
 
 
Six days left before the Rockies opening day at Coors Field!
 
**********************
 
Paul and Tracy took me to the season opener a few years ago.  It was a day we'll never forget!
 
 
This is what it looked like on I70 on our way to Denver. 
 
 
Yes, they closed I70 while we were on it, along with hundreds of other people.  This was before we reached the tunnels.  On a positive note, all the trucks were parked along the highway down by Silverthorne, chaining up.  So there were no big trucks up there. 
 
We still had a fun day.  We eventually got to Denver, drove by Coors Field just to look at it, (game was cancelled) ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and went to the Tattered Cover book store.  By the time we went home, the highway was pretty much cleared.  Kudos to the Colorado Highway Department!
 
*****************
 
I put the table cover on the table, went to mail a letter, and by the time I got back, Kat had it on the floor!
 





1 comment:

Judi said...

Kat is really a world of entertainment in & of herself!