Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday

Finally got Norton Internet Security installed on my computer.  It had expired, and I long ago decided to NOT do the automatic renewal.  Got into a mess with that in the past when several computers were involved.

*******************
 
Woke up this morning at 7:30 to the sound of two little girls giggling.  Rhonda was watching for Kasey to get here, and wasted no time coming in to play.  Grandma put her foot down.  Good grief, I hadn't even had one cup of coffee yet!  I told Rhonda that KC would be down to find her later.  At 10:00, we went down the hall to the therapy room (where I am riding a bike every day).  Rhonda was settled in on the couch with a blanket, watching a movie on her sister's laptop.  They played in the therapy room, then outside for quite a while, then sat down in the big room to finish the movie. 
 

 
I was following them around all this time. Grumpy Grandma decided four hours was enough playtime, and sent Rhonda to find her mom.  KC is reading a book now.
 
*******************
 

 

The UPS man had been here while we were gone, and left two books for KC.  She is reading "Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilet".  Those books are not familiar to me.  I never read them to my kindergartners.  Kasey is enjoying it.

As a result of a class action law suit, I had a $40 credit for books with Amazon.  Didn't take me long to spend it!

*************************
 
An old photo from the month of March sometime in the past.  Taken in the city park.


2 comments:

Judi said...

To have grandchildren who quietly entertain themselves (Kasey) is a wonderful blessing (& pat-on-the-back to Barrie!). YUP, 4 hours of playtime is enough.

DADD said...

Yeah, 4 hours, Grandma needs her nap.

It looks like Kasey found her self a nice little nook on that table.

That "KEEP OFF THE GRASS" sign in the photo from March was kind of funny.
Oh, wait.
It still is March.