Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday

 
These things are addictive! Especially if you nuke them for about 10 seconds so they are warm.  I've never had a pretzel in a mall.  If I did, I would probably think these are terrible.

*******************
 
I started reading James Michener's "Hawaii" last night.  It's exhausting to go through millions and millions of years just to form the island.  I haven't even gotten to the part where there are trees or vegetation on it.  I really like Michener's books, but they are a challenge to read!
 
********************
 
 
 Looking back through old folders of pictures taken during the month of March, I found this one.  Kind of a fun photo.
 
*******************
 
 
I'm not sure this is even funny.  I told Nurse Nicky that my cat harasses the girl who cleans my apartment.  Nicky said she eats cats,( she is Chinese) and that Kat knows it, which is why she darts out from under the bed at her. 
 
I don't think my cat is that smart in the first place, and in the second place I doubt if she eats cats.  Maybe her grandmother did, though.
 


3 comments:

Judi said...

You are the most creative person with a bread-making machine! You did a great job on those pretzels.
Maybe I'll google it.....Do Chinese people eat cats?

Duene said...

A lot of people in other country eat cats, only not so much any more. But the Chinese did eat cats quite a bit.

DADD said...

Eating cats is a good on two parts. First they keep the rodents down and with them eating rodents they can fatten up the cats free.

GREAT PHOTO.